Tuesday, July 13, 2010


"I'm Shipping Up to Boston" is an amazing song. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a douche.  Since I got that off my chest, here's some new art.  I'm going to try to start filling up an 8 1/2 by 11 page with drawings each night, as a discipline.  We'll see how long that lasts, but I have been painting flash for Joel and I's set at almost the same rate(ok maybe more like one a week), and since I've finished that I just decided to keep going by doing this.  I was told multiple times in college that a major way to improve is to keep a sketchbook daily.  So anyway, I'm going to try to keep that up and running.  I did so last night, and here's the results. . .  a sheet full of more prumpkins!  Very new-school type stuff.  One looks like Ronald Regan, one like Heath Ledger joker, and one looks like a pruppet! None of the likenesses were intentional! 

No comments:

Post a Comment