Thursday, May 27, 2010

Collaboration Sketches




Joel and I have been talking about doing a split set of flash for a while now and finally got around to putting it into action.  He already had a rad indian princess piece finished with room for something else, so I took the opportunity to draw something that would go along with said princess.  I have this glow-in-the-dark indian "Geronimo" figure that I found at the thrift store a while back that is one of my favorite things maybe ever.  I loosely based my drawing on him, then the bonnet girl just kinda came about from that.  The influence/s are obvious here.   I go back and forth between loving new school and neo traditional styles. Anyway, I'll be sure to post the finished flash later. Really excited about it. 

2 comments:

  1. so what is the significance of the 3 candles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only real significance is that they just help balance the piece out. They're just a design element.

    ReplyDelete