Friday, December 3, 2010

The hand of God.




And now what may be my mostest best tattoo yet. My friend Amanda had the idea for this tattoo probably 2 years ago, and I had drawn it up for her, but she wasnt too crazy about it. It's a good thing, though, because when i look back now, that initial design really sucked compared to the one she got tattooed. So last year she had me redraw it and we kept talking about getting her in, and it finally happened last month sometime. I say it might be my best tattoo because a few of my peers( that I have a great amount of respect for) told me it was. It may or may not be, but either way, Amanda and I were both really happy with the way it turned out, I really want to do more stuff like this but I rarely get the opportunity to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment