Tuesday, December 21, 2010

still on it






I'm kind of proud that I'm actually still making posts on this blog. I think this one will make 35 so far. So, for some reason or another, I've been drawing a lot of owls, and I've gotten to tattoo a couple, which i have no complaints about. A friend of a friend named Mike was interested in getting a huge owl/tree forearm piece. So i drew a couple of things up for him, that can be seen below. He wanted skulls within the branch, so i did it kind of biomechish and threw some skulls/half skulls in there. I have also posted a three-eyed owl tatatatt that i did the other day. I'm still working on getting my tattoos to have that clean look, it's been a long hard road. I have to tell you that it's not as easy as it may sometimes look. It's definitely the hardest medium I have ever worked in.

1 comment: